Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BABA - I Love You


Today i am doing good but only is very cold and windy outside i had very good sleep last night and when i wake up this morning before i do any thing i pray and i call my greandfather who is very old and when i say hello to him and i asked him BABA where are you and what are you doing he said i am in my Garden and collecting my Grand nut 3 miles away from house and i said Baba you are old you do not need to do all this i wish i wll be there to help you and he said no i am fine and do you know how happy i am for you becouse you are studing and when you come back here i will not work but you do all for me and he told me he is praying for me and all of my friends here in US. and i said thank you Baba for taking care of me during the time of War you become like mother to me and like father and above all is that you told me about Christ and you led me to the cross of Jesus where we got victory over every thing praise be to God. Today i am very happy becouse i have talk to my grand father

No comments: