Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fasting and Prayers


Jesus said come to me and i will give you rest Matt:11 vs 28 i am the way the true and life this is great invitation for every one who are going throgh some of Difficult situation and not only dificult situation also in our daily christian life. in this world there is always challange in evey day life but the greaterst thing is Jesus said BE HAPPY BECOUSE I HAVE OVER COME THE WORLD in this past three days i am praying and fasting thanking God for who he is and asking him for my future studies and God started to talk to me about all he have done to me since i was small upto now and he said to me that he is able can do his more mircles in my life only if i put my eyes on him Ps 23 becouse the Lord is my Shepherd i have all i need he lets me restin green pasture and he leads me beside peaceful streams and he renews my strength he guides me along right paths i will not be afred even he prepare a table to me in the front of my enemies What a mighty God we are saving he is the biginning and the end he knows my name and know all about me to him be the glory he will help me in the end thank you Jesus what ever you said it shall come to pass and i will wait upon you my Lord

1 comment:

Yancy and Joy said...

Thank you, Bullen, for sharing that! I needed to hear it! Love you, Joy