Monday, August 3, 2009

What fruit will you bear

To God be the glory and from all the blessing come.Today we have moved in our new home with my three brothers of Jereme, Stephen and Andrew. 360 members and Chad's small group come as well we have great food together. We all sat together to eat with our family Pal,Lala, Wise man and Bombo it was great. After food we went for prayer and Chad share the story of Bill who is a young man in 1904. Who have given his life to glorify God. As i lay ed here i was asking my self what fruit am i going to bear for the glory of God. Jesus said "You did not choose me but i chose you to bear fruit John 15:16. That is big question to ask my self with always as i go on with life what do i need to with all God have given me. I pray that God help me to make your Name known to the nations of the world.

No comments: