Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dresses for Sudan!

Thank you so much Carol Brown and the Branches small group for working on these dresses for my village in Sudan. This will be a very good blessing for the children.

Ms Carol wants me to speak in the small group at BH and I am so excited!

I talked to Bill (my husband) and we would like for you and Boudan (sp?) to come speak to our class on Oct. 10th. If you could be there no later than 10:55 in modular 17. We told the class about it this morning and they are so excited about meeting you all.
Please let me know if this if O.K. I'll have all the dresses there that day, but we will take them by your house that afternoon. I want the class to see how many dresses were made by these women.
Now, the second group that is going November first week...Are they going to the same village? Just wondering about having any made by that trip.
If you think dresses have a way to get to Sudan throughout the year, we will continue to sew even after this group goes. Carol

1 comment:

Soles4Souls Inc. said...

That's awesome! We just distributed shoes to people in Southern Sudan. Check out our blog later this week for photos! Loved being able to help the people!