Thursday, April 8, 2010

Education

Once upon a time, the Northern Sudanese used to tell the Southern Sudanese, you black in south do not need to go to school. The best thing for you to do is to get married, have many children, plant your gardens and bee hives and be happy. You do not need to be a policeman, business man, doctor or any other profession. We in the North will be all of that instead of you. The war begin for the North and South as a religious battle between Christians and Muslims. A man who had been to school in America, John Garanga, told the South - we will fight back!

I know with all of my heart that God sent me to America for school and I will accomplish through Christ who has sent me here. There are many opinions about my education, but let me tell you - I have no doubt about my education - there is nothing impossible with God in Control and I will look UP for my provisions and follow Him.

Bullen

No comments: